Standard Sit On Top Kayak – Starter Pack
This is the perfect starter Sit on Top. The Standard Sit on Top kayak has a simple and lightweight construction making it an easy-to-use piece of kit for anyone starting out in the sport.
This is the perfect starter Sit on Top. The Standard Sit on Top kayak has a simple and lightweight construction making it an easy-to-use piece of kit for anyone starting out in the sport. The Standard Sit on Top kayak boasts several footrest points for added comfort when paddling. In addition to this there is a built in keel on the underside to provide tracking and manoeuvrability.
Features of this The Standard Sit on Top kayak include two twist close storage hatches ideal for keeping your valuables safe. It also has carry handles at either end and sides, central drainage points, a drink holder and a rear bungee storage area. These are some of the features that make this model a firm favourite with hire centres up and down the country as well as throughout Europe.
The Standard Sit On Top Kayak is made of a proprietary blended polymer which principle component is polyethylene. We select our colour range carefully to mitigate any potential colour fade over time and use UV stable pigments. The core hull is a rotomoulded one piece mould ensuring the best possibly buoyancy and rigidity. This kayak comes with a users guide which includes details of the full one year manufacturers warranty we offer.
THE STANDARD SIT ON TOP KAYAK STARTER PACK
This starter pack includes a Standard Sit On Top Kayak, a buoyancy aid, a folding paddle and a backrest. Alternatively you may wish to consider the discount we offer for buying this item as a Special Pack. A Special Pack includes a FREE Backrest and Folding Kayak Paddles, it can be seen here.
The Standard Sit on Top Starter Pack is perfect for use in rivers, lakes, canals and in the sea. The built in keel also helps to cut through small waves and surf. This kayak is an ideal next step on from the Junior Sit on Top kayak as well as being a good starting point for many adults. This isn’t a heavy kayak to transport making it easier to handle in the water also. It will even fit in the back of some cars with the seats down so often a roof rack isn’t even needed.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
110kg, 17 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here