Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak is the perfect solution for when storage is an issue. It’s ideal for taking away with you camping, caravanning and even abroad thanks to the included storage bag.
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak is the perfect solution for when storage is an issue. It’s ideal for taking away with you camping, caravanning and even abroad thanks to the included storage bag. This kayak is unlike other inflatable kayaks on the market as it has a drop stitch construction. This is the same method we use for all of our highly rated SUP’s.
The term drop stitch refers to the thousands of tiny fibres that go between the top and bottom layers of the reinforced PVC layers. This fortified inner body allows for a high pressure inflation of around 15 PSI. Encasing the 500 denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 0.5mm 1000 denier polyester plain weave laminate. This makes the hull extra strong and adds stiffness. The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak has two layers of glued high density PVC to increase the rigidity and strengthen the skin of the kayak. It also has a UV protected graphic print.
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak has a heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck to provide maximum traction and durability. Additionally the high pressure valve creates an airtight seal from dust and water. It boasts a lockable deflation setting making stowing away quick and easy.
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak comes complete with two of our Standard Backrest #4017 which can be seen here. It’s a very comfortable kayak and benefits from fully adjustable footrest cushions. This kayak can just as easily be paddled solo by removing one of the backrest and footrests. You can move the remaining set to the middle for a better paddling position. There is a reinforced PVC keel at the front and back of the kayak which aid tracking and helps to protect it from being dragged on beaches. The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak also has a removable large rear fin which assists with the tracking and stability of the kayak. This kayak also comes complete with double action pump to inflate.
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak Starter Pack
You may wish to consider the discount we offer for buying this item as a starter pack. A starter pack includes the 420 Drop Stitch kayak, 2 x buoyancy aids and 2 x folding paddles, it can be seen here.
The front and rear of the 420 Drop Stitch kayak have some coverage from the elements. The rear also has a small bungee storage area for securing items such as dry bags.
The Riber 420 Inflatable Kayak is ideal for couples or family expeditions. It is incredibly stable and offers a great solution to beginners. It paddles well on lakes, rivers and the sea so can suit many different locations. The lightweight, packable construction means transporting this kayak is a dream.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
230kg, 36 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here