Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe – Starter Pack
If you are looking for some extra seating on group outings or a larger family trip then we have you covered with our Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe. Like the Three Seat version it sports a classic design and provides great user experience.
If you are looking for some extra seating on group outings or a larger family trip then we have you covered with our Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe. Like the Three Seat version it sports a classic design and provides great user experience. In addition to this it is one of the most affordable canoes on the market. There is no compromise on comfort in the design of this canoe. The four seats comprise of wooden struts and woven webbing. With added strengthening bar and buoyancy blocks to improve user experience and to ensure this canoe is built to last for many years of use
THE RIBER 16 FOUR SEAT CANOE STARTER PACK
This starter pack includes the Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe, 2 x buoyancy aids and 2 x canoe paddles, if you would prefer to purchase this boat on it’s own and to choose your accessories separately, you can find this here.
The Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe’s length and beam make it an exceptionally sturdy and stable craft. This is ideal for paddling of rivers, lakes, canals and in the sea. It is so stable that it’s a popular option for Duke of Edinburgh Award candidates and scout groups. Its substantial build also lends itself to activity and hire centres as well as rental companies up and down the UK as well as in Europe. You won’t find a more durable craft than the Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe. Made from a robust three layer polyethylene hull construction this canoe has a middle layer of buoyancy which is sandwiched between two layers of polyethylene resulting in a significantly increased strength of the hull.
The Riber 16 Four Seat Canoe is perfect companion for family trips or expeditions. Capable of fitting in all your camping gear this is also a great option to family trips expeditions. It offers you to chance to explore the great outdoors from the water and encourages a keep fit lifestyle.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here