PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak – Special Pack
The PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak is handmade in Derbyshire, UK. Its blow molded hull ensures buoyancy and rigidity making it suitable for all paddlers.
Special Pack includes a FREE Backrest and Folding Kayak Paddle.
The PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak is the first of its kind to be made in the Peak District, UK. Keeping a timeless shape, Riber have designed the Photon Sit on Top Kayak to be packed with features. The ample hull width increases the stability on flat water. The integrated skeg cuts through the waves and the lightweight hull provides excellent tracking resulting in an effortless paddle for smooth sea use.
The PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak includes a unique bucket storage hatches with soft closure. This hatch is ideal for keeping essentials and valuables safe whilst out paddling. There are handles either side with paddle holders and an ergonomic grab handle at the rear.
In the rear storage area there are two drainage holes which means it is suitable for use with the Sit on Top Kayak Trolley. This can be found here. This trolley allows you to transport the kayak without the need to use a strap to secure the boat.
The PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak is made from blow moulded HDPE in Derbsyhire, UK. We select our colour range carefully to mitigate any potential colour fade over time and use UV stable pigments. The core hull is a blown in one piece mould ensuring the best possibly buoyancy and rigidity. This kayak comes with a users guide which includes details of the full one year manufacturers warranty we offer.
THE PHOTON SIT ON TOP KAYAK STARTER PACK
Alternatively you may wish to consider the discount we offer for buying this item as a starter pack. A starter pack includes the FREE Backrest and Folding Kayak Paddle as well as a buoyancy aid, it can be seen here.
This kayak has a central drinks holder and space to fit an optional Rod Holder which can be found here. This kayak has five drainage holes spaced across the boat. There are several footrest points for added comfort when paddling. Also, there are a number of D-rings which can be used to secure paddles leashes or other similar items. The rear bungee storage area is ideal for any trolley.
The PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak is stable on flat waters. Consequently, the curvature and rocker of the hull mean it also performs great in the sea and amongst the waves.
This special pack includes the PHOTON Sit On Top Kayak, backrest and paddle
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
9ft 4in, 286cm
|Distance from back of seat to first moulded foot rest:||
|Distance from back of seat to end of moulded foot rest:||
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here