One Man Kayak
The One Man Kayak is a great starter kayak for someone just getting their bearings. The One Man Kayak incorporates both fun and safety into its design.
The One Man Kayak is a great starter kayak for someone just getting their bearings as it has a classic shape which is a firm favourite for many. It’s even popular with hire centres due to the robust build and quality roto moulded construction. The One Man Kayak incorporates both fun and safety into its design. It features an extra-large cockpit for a quick exit should you capsize. This makes it the perfect boat for any aspiring kayaker as there’s also plenty of room to grow. The One Man Kayak is suitable for use with our spray deck #4040 which you can find here
The One Man Kayak Starter Pack
Alternatively you may wish to consider the discount we offer for buying this item as a starter pack. A Starter Pack includes the kayak, a buoyancy aid, a paddle and a spray deck, it can be seen here
This One Man Kayak is ideal for both beginners and the slightly more experienced paddler. It comes complete with adjustable footrests, bungee storage at the back, a moulded drinks holder in the seat and carry handles at either end. In addition it has a hollow moulded seat which can be flipped up to allow access to the rear of the kayak for additional storage space.
The One Man Kayak has a fairly wide and flat bottom to it which makes it incredibly stable. This is perfect for use in the sea as well as on lakes, rivers and canals. As there is not as much shape to the base of the hull it won’t perform as well in the surf. However the moulded in keels on the underside do help to keep it tracking straight when paddling.
The One Man Kayak is faultless on flat waters and delivers a stable and comfortable ride for any paddler.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
160kg, 25 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here