The ICROSS range of fishing inflatables enable you to go places that were previously impossible to get to. It gets you across water nimbly, safely and simply. It can get you to an island, to the other bank or to a cay in the middle of a river making fly fishing endlessly flexible.
The ICROSS range of fishing inflatables enable you to go places that were previously impossible to get to. It gets you across water nimbly, safely and simply. It can get you to an island, to the other bank or to a cay in the middle of a river making fly fishing endlessly flexible. The ICROSS 1610 revolutionizes your fly fishing experience. It is nothing short of a game changer.
You can now fish sat comfortably on your ICROSS safe and dry whereas before you would have been stood in the water. Thanks to the strong and durable drop stitch construction, the ICROSS range is compact and perfect for travel. The ICROSS 1061 is slightly larger than the ICROSS 1410 to accommodate for the heavy paddler. It can be inflated in less than 3 minutes and carried on your back easily. It comes complete with a deluxe rucksack carry bag which has removable straps. These straps can be secured directly to the ICROSS 1061 so when it’s inflated it can be carried on your back with comfortably.
The ICROSS 1061 has all the features adjusted for fly fishing. These include two brackets on each side for mounting a paddle so you know you’ll never lose it. It has a heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck to provide maximum traction and durability. As well as this the ICROSS 1061 has a small bungee storage area at the back for securing items such as dry bags.
ICROSS 1061 – CONSTRUCTION
The ICROSS 1061 has the same deluxe construction as our range of iSUP’s so it contains and internal drop stitch core. The term drop stitch refers to the thousands of tiny fibres that go between the top and bottom layers of the reinforced PVC layers. This fortified inner body allows for a high pressure inflation of around 18-20 PSI. Encasing the 500 denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 0.5mm 1000 denier polyester plain weave laminate. This makes the hull extra strong and adds stiffness. The ICROSS 1061 has two layers of fused high density PVC surrounding the drop stitch construction. Fusing the layers of PVC is the best possible way of making an iSUP. It means that the layer cannot possibly be parted and means the board will be stronger and weigh less overall.
The ICROSS 1061 also includes four D-rings which you can use to attach one of our Standard Backrests #4017. You can see this here. It also has a UV protected graphic print. The high pressure valve creates an airtight seal from dust and water. It boasts a lockable deflation setting making stowing away quick and easy. Additionally a tri-fin cluster, with a large removable fin, gives further drive and tracking in almost any water state. This also aids to increase the manoeuvrability of the ICROSS 1061.
The ICROSS 1061 comes complete, instruction booklet, repair kit and dual action pump. The included stirrup hand pump has an integrated pressure gauge and you can switch between single and double action. When you start to get close to the high inflation pressure you can swap to single action making it easier to do. In addition to this the pump also has a deflation side to it making sure it will always store away easily.
This really is the complete package to get you started on your fly fishing ICROSS adventure.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here