Pet Buoyancy Aids
£15.95 – £18.95
The Pet Buoyancy Aid is fully adjustable and an essential safety product for any pet that is close to water. It is made from a bright coloured fabric with reflective strips to increase viability whilst in the water
The Pet Buoyancy Aids are fully adjustable and an essential safety product for any pet that is close to water. It is made from a bright coloured fabric with reflective strips to increase viability whilst in the water. It was two buckle straps to secure in place around body of your pet. Additionally there is a buckle strap with padding to comfortably secure around their neck. There is a small strap on the top to aid with lifting your pet out of water.
The Riber Pet Buoyancy Aids have two D-ring clips which can be used to secure to a leash to and there is even a small pocket to the rear. Now your pet can carry their own waste bags.
The Riber Pet Buoyancy Aids are available in sizes small, medium and large. Please consult the size chart before purchasing. All sizes are approximate. The Length of the Riber Buoyancy Aids does not include the neck strap. The neck measurements are taken from the circumference of the neck strap. The chest measurement is taken from the circumference of the two body straps. For sizing we recommend that you use a fabric tape measure and measure the circumference of the dog’s body at its widest part between the front and back legs. See which buoyancy aid this measurement will fit then check it is also suitable for the neck measurement. The girth of the dog’s body is the most important measurement.
As a guide to show you the images of this product show the small on a Bichon Frise and a Border Terrier. The medium is on a Springer Spaniel and the large is on an Akita and a Labradoodle.
Part Number Size Length Width Neck Chest
4050 Small 25 24 40-58 33-55
4051 Medium 38 36 53-74 40-70
4052 Large 47 38 57-77 46-76
All sizes are in centimetres and approximate. Length of BA does not include the neck strap. Neck measurements are taken from the circumference of the neck strap and the 2 body straps. For sizing we recommend that you use a fabric tape measure and measure the circumference of the dog’s body at its widest part between the front and back legs. See which buoyancy aid this measurement will fit then check it is also suitable for the neck measurement. The girth of the dog’s body is the most important measurement; there is enough flotation within each size to cope with the dog’s weight within the dimensions.
Small, Medium, Large
33 – 55cm, 40 – 70cm, 46 – 76cm
S, M, L
40 – 58cm, 53 – 74cm, 57 – 77cm
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here