The Dive Kayak is our unique solution designed to solve some of the problems divers can experience while out on the water. The kayak also comes complete with a sturdy and well-made anchor, giving you extra confidence that your boat is secure while you’re out exploring underwater and also includes an international dive flag.
If that’s not enough to convince you that this is the perfect boat for diving, it also comes with two of our unique bucket storage hatches, the bottom of which is solid and not exposed to the hull of the kayak. This makes it ideal for keeping essentials and valuables safe while on the water. The forward hatch has a polycarbonate porthole; this fantastic extra allows you to have your very own â€œglass bottom boatâ€ and means that you can scout out the sea life below before you make your dive.
Blue & White, Red & Yellow
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- They must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order.
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
- Please send all returns to:
Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
For more information on our Returns & Refund Policy please visit our Returns & Refunds page, located at the bottom of every page.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 11am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day and depend on the delivery option you chose at checkout. All Royal Mail parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page, located at the bottom of every page on our site.