Dive Kayak – Starter Pack
The Dive Kayak is our unique solution to help solve problems divers experience whilst out on the water. The Dive Kayak has a drop down shelf for easy air tank removal. It also comes complete with a sturdy and well-made anchor.
The Dive Kayak is our unique solution to help solve problems divers experience whilst out on the water. The Dive Kayak has a drop down shelf for easy air tank removal. It also comes complete with a sturdy and well-made anchor. This means that you can be confident that your boat is secure whilst you’re exploring underwater. Furthermore, the Dive Kayak includes an international dive flag to ensure that you are visible to other boats whilst you’re out diving.
If that’s not enough to convince you that this is the perfect diving boat, there are the added extras of two unique bucket storage hatches. The bottom of the hatch is solid and not exposed to the hull of the kayak. These are ideal for keeping essentials and valuables safe whilst on the water. The forward hatch has a Polycarbonate porthole. This fantastic extra allows you to have your very own “glass bottom boat”. You can scout out the sea life below before you make your dive.
THE DIVE KAYAK STARTER PACK
This starter pack includes the Dive Kayak, a buoyancy aid and a paddle. Alternatively if you wish to purchase this boat on it’s own and choose your accessories separately you can do this here.
This kayak features multiple handles at the rear and sides to make getting back on board as easy as possible. There is also a moulded handle at the front end of the kayak for secure storage if you choose to lock the boat up outside.
The kayak comes with a built-in central drinks holder. There are fittings for an optional fishing rod holder such as the #4018 which can be found here. The Dive Kayak has six drainage holes located throughout the kayak and side carry handles with paddle holders. For a more comfortable experience, this kayak comes complete with several foot rest points, a padded seat and a high back rest.
The Dive Kayak is a very comfortable kayak. It performs great on flat waters such as lakes, canals and rivers but is built for use on seas.
You can cut through the waves and small surf easily thanks to the curved hull and rocker. The keel aids with tracking and manoeuvrability.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here