Deluxe Sit On Top Kayak
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak provides an easy to manoeuvre ride and is suitable for paddlers of any ability. Featuring a removable skeg, built in-keel, two of our unique bucket storage hatches and also moulded handles at the front end of the kayak.
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak is stable on flat waters and with the curvature and rocker of the hull it means it also performs great in the sea amongst the waves.
Special Pack includes backrest and paddle.
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak provides an easy to manoeuvre ride and is suitable for paddlers of any ability. The removable skeg and built in-keel which runs the length of the hull assists with tracking.
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak includes two of our unique bucket storage hatches. These hatches are ideal for keeping essentials and valuables safe whilst out paddling. There is also a moulded handle at the front end of the kayak for secure storage if you choose to lock the boat up outside.
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak is comfortable to paddle but for extra comfort you can add one of our backrests. We recommend our Standard Backrest.
This kayak has a central drinks holder. This kayak has six drainage holes spaced across the boat. There are several footrest points for added comfort when paddling. Also, there are side carry handles with paddle holders and a number of D-rings which can be used to secure paddles leashes or other similar items. The rear bungee storage area is ideal for any trolley. Moreover, this space is perfect to fit our Bugzy trolley.
The Deluxe Sit on Top kayak is stable on flat waters. Consequently, the curvature and rocker of the hull mean it also performs great in the sea and amongst the waves.
THE DELUXE SIT ON TOP KAYAK – SPECIAL PACK
This special pack includes the Deluxe Sit on Top kayak, backrest and paddle
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
180kg, 28 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here