Deluxe Sit On Top Kayak – Starter Pack
Deluxe Sit On Top Kayak – Starter Pack
The Deluxe Sit on Top Kayak isn’t just for paddlers. This versatile craft also doubles up as a fishing kayak using the included fittings for our optional fishing rod holder (Part #4018).
Suitable for riders of any ability and provides an easy to manoeuvre ride thanks to the built in keels that run the length of the hull and a removable skeg for better tracking.
The Deluxe Sit on Top Kayak includes two of our unique bucket storage hatches; the bottom of the hatch is solid and not exposed to the hull of the kayak. The hatch is ideal for keeping essentials and valuables safe while out paddling. There is also a moulded handle at the front end of the kayak.
Additional features include a central drinks holder, six drainage holes, several footrest points for comfort when paddling, side carry handles, a number of D-rings and a rear bungee storage area.
Starter pack includes: 1x Paddle, 1x Buoyancy Aid, 1x Backrest
For Buoyancy Aid sizes please click here.
Black & Blue, Black & Red, Blue & White, Camouflage, Lake Blue, Purple & White, Red & Yellow
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- They must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order.
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
*Is return postage free?
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see here) We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
For more information on our Returns & Refund Policy please visit our Returns & Refunds page, located at the bottom of every page.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 11am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day and depend on the delivery option you chose at checkout. All Royal Mail parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page, located at the bottom of every page on our site.