Bugzy Kayak Trolley
The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley has been designed in the UK specifically as a solution for those who have more than one type of kayak. This unique trolley is capable of catering to different shaped hulls as it has a fully adjustable support system.
The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley has been designed in the UK specifically as a solution for those who have more than one type of kayak. This unique trolley is capable of catering to different shaped hulls as it has a fully adjustable support system. The angle of the supports can be altered by simply turning a lever and securing in place.
The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley is made from a mixture of high quality Polypropylene and extra strong Nylon so it is built for the great outdoors. This is the ideal transport solution for canoes, kayaks, sit on tops, surfboards and more.
The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley can be folded flat for easy storage, it is lightweight and compact too. There is a strap included for FREE to secure your canoe to the trolley making for easier manoeuvring. Additionally it has large 10” diameter pneumatic tyres. These all terrain wheels are suitable for all types of surface including soft or uneven ground. The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley is a perfect accompaniment to any paddler’s kit and trolleys really can make getting to the water that little bit easier.
The Riber Bugzy Kayak Trolley weighs only 4kg so can be taken on your kayak when you’re out on the water. It has a folding support underneath which acts as a kick stand to allow for easy loading of your canoe. The high quality rubber protection buffers will ensure your canoe is safe from scuffs and scratches when using this trolley.
68 x 26 x 13cm
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here