380 Fishing Sit on Top Kayak – Starter Pack
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak is the pinnacle of all fishing kayaks. It is equipped with multiple storage area for all your tackle including the large front hatch and a rear bungee area.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak is the pinnacle of all fishing kayaks. It is equipped with multiple storage area for all your tackle including the large front hatch and a rear bungee area. There is a twist style storage hatch in the middle of the kayak perfect for keeping your valuables safe and dry whilst out on the water.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak has multiple areas with fittings for an optional fishing rod holder such as the #4018 which can be found here.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak also has a premium, fully adjustable raised seat included which gives you the perfect vantage point to fish from. This seat is removable if you want to just go out for a quick paddle giving you the best of both worlds. There are also adjustable footrests with swivel foot straps and a robust metal side carry handles which can also be used to chain the kayak up if storing outside.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak has a full rear rudder system allowing you to control the direction of the kayak whilst just paddling straight. There is a large, removable centre storage compartment which can be used as a bait box. This is conveniently located in the middle of the kayak and has a twist style hatch opening for easy access.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak Starter Pack
This starter pack includes the 380 Fishing Sit on Top Kayak, a buoyancy aid, a premium, fully adjustable raised seat and a folding paddle. Alternatively you may wish to purchase this boat on it’s own and to choose your accessories separately, you can do this here.
The 380 Fishing Sit on Top kayak has a very shapely hull making it perfect for cutting through waves whilst out at sea. Equally it will perform brilliantly whilst on rivers, lakes and canals. This kayak is very stable and both the keel and rudder system help you track through the water effortlessly.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here