350 Crossover Kayak – Starter Pack
Designed to fill the gap between white water kayaks and sea or touring kayaks, the 350 Crossover Kayak is great for those wanting to explore the outdoors. This kayak is built for touring as well as being a fun option for paddlers to have a play in faster moving water.
Designed to fill the gap between white water kayaks and sea or touring kayaks, the 350 Crossover Kayak is great for those wanting to explore the outdoors. This kayak is built for touring as well as being a fun option for paddlers to have a play in faster moving water. The streamlined length of the 350 Crossover Kayak allows for speed whilst the narrow width helps manoeuvrability. Along with this, the fixed fin on the underside means you can track and maintain your paddling line.
Specially designed in the U.K, the 350 Crossover Kayak has adjustable backrest and footrests to fit you perfectly. Consequently, you can feel comfortable and secure whilst paddling. The adjustable knee braces mean you can really push into your turns increasing your paddling efficiency.
350 CROSSOVER KAYAK STARTER PACK
This starter pack includes the kayak, a buoyancy aid and a paddle. Alternatively if you wish to purchase the boat on it’s own and choose your accessories separately, you can do this here.
If you are between average to advanced skill ability then the 350 Crossover Kayak is the boat for you. It is great if you enjoy the long days touring as well as somewhat challenging rivers. The kayak comes complete with rear storage hatch, front bungee storage area, an ergonomic seat and front and back carry handles.
The 350 Crossover Kayak is perfect for use on tamer courses, the sea with some surf and faster moving rivers. This kayak is also suitable for use on flatter, slow waters as the fixed fin also improves the stability. The smooth but sharp curvature compliments the rocker on the hull of this kayak and because of this it glides effortlessly through the water.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
115kg, 18 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here