Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition
The Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition is ideal for kids – and for anyone looking for a space saving and easily transportable board that doesn’t compromise on user experience.
You can view the latest SUP International review for the Riber Standard 290 iSUP by clicking the banner below:
Watch the SUPBoarder Magazine video review here
The Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition is ideal for kids – and for anyone looking for a space saving and easily transportable board that doesn’t compromise on user experience. Our standard iSUP construction offers premium features at affordable prices. Due to these key components, there is no better way to get into paddle boarding than with the Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition. It is perfect for entry level riders as well as advanced riders who are looking for stability and performance.
Perfect for taking away with you camping, caravanning and even abroad thanks to the lightweight construction. Furthermore, the Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition has a drop stitch construction. The term drop stitch refers to the thousands of tiny fibres that go between the top and bottom layers of the reinforced PVC layers. This fortified inner body allows for a high pressure inflation of around 15-18 PSI. Encasing the 500 denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 0.5mm 1000 denier polyester plain weave laminate. Consequently, this makes the hull extra strong and adds stiffness. The Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition has two layers of glued high density PVC to increase the rigidity and strengthen the skin of the iSUP. It also has a UV protected graphic print.
The Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition has a heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck to provide maximum traction and durability. Additionally the high pressure valve creates an airtight seal from dust and water. It boasts a lockable deflation setting making stowing away even more quick and easy.
Who is the Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition for?
Designed for kids and for riders wanting low volume and weight, the Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition has a classic pintail shape to guarantee performance and speed. As a result, the size of the board means it’s easy to turn and manoeuvre. Additionally a tri-fin cluster, with a large removable fin, gives further drive and tracking in almost any water state. Likewise, this also aids to increase the manoeuvrability of the Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition.
Above all this is an ideal entry level product suitable for everything from flat water cruising on rivers and lakes, to touring and surfing small waves in the sea.
The Riber Standard 290 iSUP – Jolly Roger Edition comes complete with a shoulder strap, instruction booklet, repair kit and dual action pump. The included stirrup hand pump has an integrated pressure gauge and can be switched between single and double action. When you start to get close to the high inflation pressure you can swap to single action making it easier to do. In addition to this the pump also has a deflation side to it making sure it will always store away easily.
Included in this package:
- Repair Kit
Complimenting accessories you may wish to add (click to follow links):
- Deluxe Inflation Valve
- Heat pressed laminated PVC rail
- Twin layer rails with 0.5mm 500 denier polyester
- Heat embossed 3mm thick EVA
- 500 denier drop stitch
- Fused drop-stitch technology
- Two layers of GLUED high density PVC
This iSUP is fully CE approved and tested to British Standard BS EN 15649-1:2009+A2:2013 and BS EN 15649-7:2009
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
13 stone, 85kg
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here