Deluxe Family 380 iSUP
After Riber were often asked how parents could take their children out with them when they were stand up paddling they came up with the perfect solution: Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP. The increased length and width of the Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP means it’s incredibly stable.
After Riber were often asked how parents could take their children out with them when they were stand up paddling they came up with the perfect solution: Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP. The increased length and width of the Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP means it’s incredibly stable. Ideal for beginners who want to bring a buddy along as well as young families wanting to head out together, this iSUP is the complete package.
The Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP is made with the same superior construction meaning it is sure to last you. We cover all our Deluxe iSUP’s with an incredible 2 years warranty. There really is no better way to get into paddle boarding than with someone else by your side. It is perfect for entry level riders who want a bit of moral support with them.
Perfect for taking away with you on family holidays camping, caravanning and even abroad thanks to the lightweight construction. This Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP has a drop stitch construction. The term drop stitch refers to the thousands of tiny fibres that go between the top and bottom layers of the reinforced PVC layers. This fortified inner body allows for a high pressure inflation of around 18-20 PSI. Encasing the 500 denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 0.5mm 1000 denier polyester plain weave laminate. This makes the hull extra strong and adds stiffness.
The Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP has two layers of fused high density PVC surrounding the drop stitch construction. Fusing the layers of PVC is the best possible way of making an iSUP. It means that the layer cannot possibly be parted and means the board will be stronger and weigh less overall. Who doesn’t want a stronger, lighter board that’s covered with an amazing 2 year warranty?
The Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP has a heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck to provide maximum traction and durability. It also has a UV protected graphic print.
Additionally the high pressure valve creates an airtight seal from dust and water. It boasts a lockable deflation setting making stowing away quick and easy.
Who is the Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP for?
The Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP is designed for riders who want longevity out of their kit and a board that will suit all. The size of the board means it is incredibly stable. Additionally a tri-fin cluster, with a large removable fin, gives further drive and tracking in almost any water state. This also aids to increase the manoeuvrability of the Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP.
This is an ideal entry level product suitable for everything from flat water cruising on rivers and lakes, to touring and in calmer sea.
The Riber Deluxe Family 380 iSUP comes complete with a shoulder strap, instruction booklet, repair kit and dual action pump. The included stirrup hand pump has an integrated pressure gauge and can be switched between single and double action. When you start to get close to the high inflation pressure you can swap to single action making it easier. In addition to this, the pump also has a deflation side to it making sure it will always store away easily.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Family iSUP
- Repair Kit
COMPLIMENTING ACCESSORIES YOU MAY WISH TO ADD (CLICK TO FOLLOW LINKS):
- Deluxe Inflation Valve
- Heat pressed laminated PVC rail
- Twin layer rails with 0.5mm 500 denier polyester
- Heat embossed 3mm thick EVA
- 500 denier drop stitch
- Fused drop-stitch technology
- Two layers of FUSED high density PVC
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest offers.
175kg, 27.5 stone
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
**Please note that due to the size of our products they are difficult to deliver, due to this it can result in some minor scuffs to the underside of your boat – nothing more than what would happen during first use. If you wish to avoid this then please feel free to contact us about collecting the item.**
If you change your mind, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
Please send all returns to:
Riber Products Ltd. T/A Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see our Returns page here). We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
- For Canoe and Kayaks we can arrange a collection of the items for you. We will always look for the lowest cost solution for your return, but please bear in mind that returns can cost upwards of £60 for kayaks and £90 for canoes. Surcharges may also apply.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 10am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery.
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day. All Royal Mail and Parcelforce parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
- Your order will be updated with tracking information as soon as we dispatch and have the relevant information. However unfortunately we cannot offer tracking on larger items such as canoes and kayaks.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page here