1042 iSUP 310
Our 2018 paddleboard range offers something for everyone, whether you are just starting out or considering an upgrade, we have something for you. This superior SUP construction means our paddleboards are sure to last you. We cover all our Deluxe SUP’s with our incredible 2 year warranty. All of our 2018 iSUP’s include a dual action pump, a shoulder strap and a repair kit. This model also includes a camera mount attached at the front.
This iSUP/Paddleboard is CE approved to the following standards: EN 15649-1:2009+A2:2013, EN 15649-7:2009
Included in this package:
- Repair Kit
- Camera Mount
- Deluxe Inflation Valve: creates an airtight seal from dust and water, the lockable deflation valve makes stowing away quick and easy
- Heat pressed laminated PVC rail creates the ultimate airtight and waterproof seal.
- Twin layer rails with 0.5mm 500 denier polyester plain weave laminate secures 100% air tightness, these are covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 denier polyester mesh for additional stiffness.
- Heat embossed 3mm thick EVA deck provides maximum traction and durability
- Encasing the 500 denier drop stitch is a top and bottom layer of 1000 denier polyester plain weave laminate, which makes the hull extra strong and adds to stiffness
- Fused drop-stitch technology creates a fortified inner body allowing for high pressure inflation
- Two layers of FUSED high density PVC allows for a stiffer, lighter and more robust internal construction
- Camera Mounting System Riber’s unique mounting system is perfect for capturing your adventures
Blue & White
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period.
- They must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order.
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return.
- Please send all returns to:
Canoe and Kayak Direct, Bridge Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9NU, Tel: 01246 866800
For more information on our Returns & Refund Policy please visit our Returns & Refunds page, located at the bottom of every page.
- We ask customers for their phone number as it is required by our couriers when we’re shipping large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddles. All contact telephone numbers are only used for delivery purposes and are destroyed after use. Failure to provide a contact telephone number at the time of purchase may result in delivery delays.
- We aim to get your order shipped out on the same day if your purchase is completed before 11am, if not it will be the following day. We pay for a 24 hour delivery service but due to the large size of some of our boats there is a chance of delay. This can also depend on your location and other external factors such as bad weather, bank holidays and high demand periods like Christmas. For this reason we would always recommend allowing a few days for your item to arrive before contacting us but if you haven’t received your item within this time frame please get in touch with us. Please note deliveries of boats can take place up until 6pm weekdays only. We cannot offer weekend delivery
- Smaller items are usually dispatched the same day and depend on the delivery option you chose at checkout. All Royal Mail parcels will come in your normal post and FedEx deliver weekdays only up until 6pm.
For more information on our Shipping Policy please visit our Delivery & Charges page, located at the bottom of every page on our site.